23 Review for this trip
Excursion Options for your Egypt Trip
It is important to set up packages through us. We can do all the negotiating for you. Our packages are meant to be frustration free for our customers. Avoid being over charged!
Package 1 (Basic)
· Giza Trip: Includes escort to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara, Dahshour.
Driver will pick you up from your destination at 8:30am.
Breakfast will be provided at the hostel prior to your departure.
Cost: 35 USD
Extra Costs to be aware of:
Giza 200 EGB
Sakkara 200 EGB
Dahshour 120 (entrance inside the pyramid)
Private English Tour Guide available all day: 15 USD
**Camel rides with guide included are available upon your request with the following options**
1hour-350 EGB ** 2hour-550 EGB ** 3hour -750EGB
· Dinner Cruise: Sail around the Nile River for 2 hours. Enjoy the best our Egyptian music, dance, and food.
Time: 6:30pm –9:30opm
Cost: 35 USD (Drinks not included)
· City Trip: Enjoy a blast from the past as our professional guide takes you around different parts of the city. Immerse yourself in our past and everyday life.
Includes: Old Cairo, Islamic Cairo Citadel, Egyptian Museum
Cost: 35 USD
Egyptian Museum: 200 EGP
Package 2 (Adventure)
· Giza Trip (Refer to basic package)
· 3 Night's Nile Cruise: A must do on any Egyptian vacation. Sail on the historic and beautiful Nile as you travel through time and explore Egypt’s most famous temples and historical sites.
Day 1- ASWAN
Arrival and transfer to ship.
Morning tour of the famous High Dam of Aswan. Visit romantic Temple of Philae.
Overnight at Nile cruise ship.
Day 2– ASWAN, Kom-ombo and Edfu NILE CRUISE SHIP
At 3:30 AM a day trip to Abo Simble and back to the Cruise at 13:00
Free time to explore cruise ship
Afternoon Visit Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Overnight on the Nile Cruise.
Day 3– NILE CRUISE SHIP Luxor
Luxor and tour the East Bank of Luxor.
Explore the Karnak and Luxor Temple.
Overnight in the Nile Cruise.
Day 4 - LUXOR
Tour the West Bank of Luxor.
World famous Valley of the Kings where you can enter some of the incredible tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs, like King Tutankhamun. Finish with the great Colossi of Memnon.
What is Included
2 ways first class seating train from Cairo to Aswan and from Luxor to Cairo
4 day/ 3 nights on a 5 star Nile Cruise.
Tours in Aswan and Luxor with English or Spanish speaking guide
All taxes, transfers and pickups are included in the price
Roundtrip 1st class train tickets
What is Not Included
Extra meals, snacks and drinks
Cost $450 USD per person
· City Trip
( Refer to Basic Package)
Package 3 (Egypt Dream Trip)
· Giza Trip ( Refer to Basic package)
· 3 Nile Night Cruise (refer to adventure package)
· 1 Night Baharia Oasis ( White Desert )
Day 1-8:00am, depart from Cairo by local bus to Baharyia oasis.
13:00 Arrive in Baharyia meet your guide and begin the amazing White Desert safari. On your way there, you will stop at the Black Desert and the Crystal Mountain. In the desert there are many interesting things. Grab a seashell or some stones as souvenirs. Later, you will enter the White Desert about an hour before sunset. There, the driver will prepare campsite
Evening: Enjoy a barbeque dinner under the stars with peaceful Egyptian foxes surrounding. Sing some Bedouin songs and enjoy their whiskey (tea), and sleep peacefully under the stars.
Day 2- Watch the sun rise on the pure white desert. This charming scene should not be missed.
Breakfast. Transfer to Baharyia oasis.
Noon: Arrive in Baharyia. Rest
10:00am: bus back to Cairo
15:00 Arrive in Cairo
What is Included
· Bus Tickets: Cairo to Baharyia, Baharyia to Cairo
· Full Board and Meals
· 1 Night in White Desert
· 4x4 Jeep Safari
o Hot Spring and Cold Spring
o Salt Lake
o Black Desert
o White Desert
o Crystal Mountain
Cost: 150 USD
Tips to make any package your dream trip to Egypt
· Always listen to your guide. They advise you from experience.
· Download whatsapp. Exchange numbers with your guide. Maintain open communication
· Leave your passport in the safe or in the hotel room
· Want to add any special excursions? Refer to us. We can advise you on the proper cost for all additional activities.
· Tipping in Egypt: Tipping is as follows: Use your judgement but you do not have to tip over 50EGP (unless you would like to of course!)
· Attire: As a tourist you are free to express yourself via your fashion. However, it is recommended to dress appropriately. Avoid short shorts, skimpy dresses etc.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns!
Get in touch. We have 24/7 Support
+20 100 113 8414